No, you don’t have to license the royalty free music differently, whether you are creating one version of a video, or several, e.g. different language versions.
You can download each and every track of our royalty free music archive before purchasing a license. Simply sign up for our free account. If you are logged in, you can click on the disc icon next to the play button to download full-length watermarked mp3s and full versions without a sound signal!
Yes, of course.
Please contact us for an individual quote on the basis of your requirements!
In the following cases, we ask you to request an individual license deal:
- You would like to license tracks for an audio-only cd
- Our music should become the main part of your product, e.g. derivative music
- You want to use our tracks in a video or computer game.
- Resale of on-hold music
- You need one track in several videos (Tutorials) or as an intro or outro for more than one film
- Making available our tracks on-their-own, e.g. not within your product
Our standard license automatically includes up to 1.000 manufactured copies. If you require more than these, you may simply purchase an update license to the appropriate reproduction license. You only pay the price difference. Please contact us through mail.
Yes, using our royalty free music in products for sale, be it physical or as downloads online is covered by our respective licenses. Our Standard License covers up to 1000 physically produced units. Please note, that the music itself may not be downloadable or given away on it’s own.
Yes, indeed. Uploading videos with licensed royalty free music the is completely royalty free as underscore is covered, even by our standard license. We would like, if you could give us credit, e.g. Music: Song name, Composer, www.proudmusiclibrary.com!
For using PRO-registered Tracks you will get all relevant informations by your local collecting society.
8 new tracks online by royalty free music artist Oliver Scheffner. Genre: Synth-Pop
You will find the tracks by clicking on “New Tracks” or using our browse-tool by clicking the “browse”-button.
The Myth “Mille Miglia”: First Feature-Length Documentary About The World’s Most Legendary Car Race Celebrates Its Premiere today
– On the 80th Anniversary of the famous Mille Miglia the documentary “The Spirit of a Legend” will be shown as a world premiere in the northern Italian city of Brescia, the venue of this traditional race
– The soundtrack for this 90-minute film produced by Philip Selkirk and Stephan Heimann was contributed by the music label Phazz-a-delic (“De-Phazz“) and the music label Proud Music (Alexander Talmon & Stefan Peter Roos).