What license do I need for a trailer?


By loading the video, you agree to YouTube's privacy policy.
Learn more

Load video

In order to enjoy a music title from the Proud Music Library for a trailer, you need an advertising license. Depending on which media you choose to advertise the trailer, there are online, radio, movie, and TV licenses. Each license type offers separate rights. Online advertising, for example on Yahoo!®, requires the issuance of an online advertising license; for TV advertising, for example on NBC, MTV or a local channel, requires a TV advertising license.

Library update: More than 5000 production music tracks online!

The Proud Music Library offers online more than 5000 tracks of royalty free music & production music for movie, tv, multimedia and online use. More than 100 different styles, genres and moods by composers and producers from all over the world. Take a look and listen!