This is a snapshot of what was voted highest at the writing of this post (wednesday, 1400).
So far, the coffee problem and the slide problem have been solved (thanks), and the rating of sessions is correct, as far as I have attended them. However the sessions that are not listed here, are most likely not listed here for a reason.
- No coffee..help!
- Designing for a Web of Data
- Make sure that all attendants can get the slides
- Keynote : Creating Passionate Users
- Scalable Web Architectures: Common Patterns and Approaches
- Poor lunch quality
- Creating Passionate Users
- Short on Cycles, Long on Storage
- Trends in Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing
Check out the official voting feedback portal for conference attendees.